View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 11:31 AM #379

Laura McAdam

I kind of feel a little bad cutting Laura this early. Ok yeah she debuted in like Week 7 and was only there half a week But still, anyone with such magnificent taste in friends as Ben Duncan deserves to be in a bit longer. But sadly these noms give me no other proper choice. Plus she might end up floating like a couple of bores end up doing.

Laura was a pretty cute background character. A third wheel to Ben/Mario, someone who dished out to Josie immediately upon entering about what John James is like in the diary room , and her pretty funny walk that sparked the epitome of indifference by her housemates. So all in all she was a pretty good supporting character for what it was worth.

But then I have to remember how she was put in the house. The house having to PICK which 3 intruders would enter was never one of my favorite twists, let alone one in a series that was so twist-heavy as BB11. The point of the word "intruders" is to go against what the house dynamic is. And idk I thought there were way better choices than Laura and bloody JJ (who I firmly hope is cut swiftly within the next few rounds), and it was just so pointless too considering she became the 342424242556th walker of BB11. Anyway I kinda liked her even though she was a little boring and under regular circumstances I wouldn't cut her this soon. But that one pretty big problem is why I have to regretfully do this.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote