Old 19-09-2017, 02:27 PM #403

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Favourites (more):
BB10: Bea
BB7: Lea

Jackie Travers

So, Jackie. For some absolute bizarre reason she seems to be adored on here and I genuinely have no idea why. I take it it's because she's an elder woman and TiBB has an adoration for them, but like she did nothing to deserve it and if she was 30 years younger probably wouldnt have a fanbase. Jackie for me started promising with a lively VT, first mother and daughter on Big Brother and all that jazz, however she soon descended into being a rather dull woman who had a hate for two of the best housemates of the series (Gina and Callum) along with Dexter and it was not fun to watch. I havent rewatched BB14 since 2013 so I cant rememer specifics but this included really going in on Gina and Dexter during face to face nominations and having a go at them when they took wine that was theres, idk it seemed like she was just going in because they were the lowest of the house social hierarchy and while Gina and Dexter had there faults it was a bit uncalled for. Then there was the thing with Callun where she absolutely loathed him and it was all a bit OTT.

Jackie definitely had her good sides, she could be amusing but for me she was more negative than positive.

And while were on Jackie, we cant not mention Rylan's ****ing embarrassing obsession with her, so cringe.

Last edited by Daniel.; 20-09-2017 at 11:30 PM.
Daniel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote