View Single Post
Old 19-09-2017, 07:05 PM #424
-

-

Saving working-class criminal mastermind Chloe because she holidays in Dubai and owns a flat-screen TV!

Michael 'Mikey' Hughes

I know it's been almost a decade since BB9 originally aired and I haven't watched it since, but I don't really remember Mikey being that bad? He was just there to me and his disability only made him the predestined winner of BB9 (see: Pete two years earlier), but thankfully Rachel Rice's existence stopped that from happening. From what I remember of Mikey, he not only wore women's clothes, but stole them too? Like when he wore Sylvia's underwear without her permission, and when he wasn't brandishing women's knickers, he was washing his genitals with a drinking cup and starting random conversations about necrophilia (maybe he was that bad after all?)

He was kind of a miserable **** too, who moaned about every bloody aspect of the house! Oh and then you had the scotch bonnet moment (MELK...MELK!) and him getting hit on the head with a baseball. He also had this crusade against Rex and Nicole, where he wasn't afraid to call them out on several occasions, all of which resulted in Nicole almost disfiguring a blind Mikey while he was cooking sausages in a blistering hot pan, so there was that?

Last edited by Jason.; 20-09-2017 at 10:58 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote