Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
What were Lotan and Kayleigh like in the house, did they deserve ejection?

What was Arthur's actual reason for leaving - was it ejection, or did he walk, or was it a mutual agreement? And why?

What are the subjects you cant reveal? (obviously don't breach your contract here but what kind if things are you banned from talking about?)

Have your opinions changed on Rylan?

Finally (for now), if you were the People's Housemate in week 1 who would you have evicted?

Sorry for so many!
No worries, always a delight to speak with you!

Lotan was so lovely in the house, he taught me how to roll cigarettes, exercised with me, cooked me salmon and broccoli, asked me about my life, tried to teach me sarcasm. Honestly a solid guy, I really liked him and no - he did not deserve to be removed in my opinion. And I said this in the house many times too that I felt sorry for him that he was put in that situation.

Kayleigh 100% did deserve to be ejected, she was so aggressive and a bit elitist - only wanted to hang out with people who had a 'fanbase' and had done reality TV.

Ah well there is one, can't reveal what happened with Arthur. Just a few things, will say if I shouldn't/wouldn't talk about it.

And if I had the power on launch night I probably would have evicted Kayleigh, got negative vibes from her from the start.

Thanks for the questions!!

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote