Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegreen View Post

I'd genuinely like to know the answer to this! ha!

Questions:

Were there any BB "essentials" that you were expecting to experience that you didn't?

When Andrew was cutting/colouring your hair why were you so against Hannah being sat nearby?

What was the average day like in the BB house in reality (time scales etc) as opposed to what we saw as HL's?
1) I really wanted to get a secret task so I was really sad I didn't get to experience that. Apart from that I got to experience all of it really so loved it! Only thing I didn't like was tasks that involved contact with the outside world, really made me feel like I had to diminish my personality, and I think it played the same effect on almost every other housemate too.
2) I asked her on numerous occassions before that to not watch, I also told her for a week leading up to that, that I was nervous about Andrew cutting my hair (he would ask me every day if he could) and because when I finally agreed to it, I was being a princess about it, and didn't want extra stress
3) SOOOO much amazing stuff happens during the day. Conversations about feminism, public education v private education, conversations about race, religion but I feel like most of this doesn't get shown? Would be very interesting imo. Also a day feels like a week in there, it really does cause technology is not there to make time go by faster. Each day in there was like a chapter in a fairytale

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote