Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
Hey Raph!If you were to go back into time, what is something you would have done different in the house?
How hard was it for you and the other HMs to make nominations?
btw thanks for spending ur time to do this...
oh one last question, were there any moments in the house you would like to share which were not included in the Daily Highlights shows?
Hello there Eddie If I went back in, I think I would be more vocal with some of my opinions. Honestly getting told the public thought I was the most '2-faced' really stressed me out and made me not want to express my opinions as much, and I wish it hadn't been the case. But really no strong regrets, 2nd place was a beautiful feat which I was honoured to be.

I think for a lot of the other housemates nominations were tough but for me I LOVED them. I think every week I was the fastest to nominate. I spent my time always having a clear idea in my head of who my next targets would be etc, so when nomination day came I was just so excited to do it!

Honestly, there are so many moments not included in the daily highlights shows. For example, Lotan was lovely and I spoke to him quite a bit. Same with Rebecca I actually had a really good bond with Rebecca and she would always tell me how she was doing BB to grow psychologically as a person etc. Also, whenever I got upset, Rebecca was always first to comfort me.

I had lots of deep meaningful chats with Sukhvinder as well, none of which were shown I think. I actually haven't seen most of it though, so it would be hard to answer this question in more detail without having seen it.

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote