Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Episode 1 – "If Only He Were Twenty Years Older..."
Part 4

Tribal Council, Night 3
A nervous Honifor tribe arrive at Tribal Council. Once the castaways are all stood in the middle, Judge Judy tells them to collect a torch and dip it into the large camp fire, "as in this game, fire represents your life, you assholes.” She begins by asking Kyle whether he was disappointed to lose the crucial first immunity challenge. Kyle responds diplomatically by saying that of course he was disappointed, but he doesn’t believe that there is any one person to blame for the tribe's collective loss. At this, Josie’s eyes subtly drift in Takondwa’s direction. Judy then turns to Callum, and asks how the tribe morale is holding up following the defeat. Callum panics and says out of nowhere that he is voting for Takondwa, causing several of his tribemates to place their heads in their hands. Attempting to backtrack, he tries to pretend that he was speaking in hypotheticals, but this only causes Josie to become confused about whether or not he is loyal to her plan. Judy asks Takondwa if she’ll be using the same tactic of randomly blurting out her vote in the middle of Tribal, to which Takondwa replies, “no, I like surprises.” Going into the vote, Judy asks Theresa if she knows which way she’ll vote. Theresa responds by saying that she’s ninety percent sure, and that the remaining ten percent is pure hope that she'll be on the right side of the votes tonight. With that, the players go to cast their votes:

---

Josie (voting for Takondwa): “It was nice getting to know you Grandma T, but as far as the game of Survivor is concerned, I'm afraid you don’t have a leg to stand on.”

Aubin (voting for Josie): “A few hours ago I was certain that this would work. Now, I’m hopeful.”

---

Judge Judy collects the votes and tallies them. She then begins to read the votes:

“First vote… Takondwa…”

“Second vote… Takondwa…”

Takondwa takes a deep breath.

“Third vote… Josie…”

“Fourth vote… Takondwa…”

“Fifth vote… Josie…”

Josie's eyes narrow in suspicion at the reading of her second vote.

“Sixth vote… Josie…”

“Seventh vote… Josie…”

Josie gulps.

“First person voted out of Survivor: Judge Island… Josie.”

Josie’s eyes widen in shock as her name is called out. She solemnly gets up and goes to collect her torch. Once it is snuffed by Judge Judy, she turns to her fellow tribemates.

“None of you know this,” Josie begins, “but seven years ago, on this very day, I lost my husband in a tragic whitewater rafting accident. Every day since then, I’ve had to live with the pain of knowing that he won’t be there when I wake up, knowing that I’ll never touch him, or smell him, or kiss him again. I was playing this game for him, and I wanted us to be united for him, just in the hope that that would bring me closer to him. You didn’t just betray me tonight, but you also betrayed my husb-“

“That’s lovely, but we’re running over and I’ve got an episode of Stranger Things to go and watch,” Judy says, ushering an affronted Josie out of the Tribal Council area. She then turns to the remaining seven Honifor members and tells them that while they may think that they've successfully completed their first sprint by coming to Tribal Council, they've got one long ass marathon ahead of them. She then hands over a flint and bids Honifor goodnight as they make their way out of the Tribal Council area.

The votes in full:

Spoiler:

Alicia – Josie
Aubin – Josie
Callum – Takondwa
Chris – Josie
Josie – Takondwa
Kyle – Josie
Takondwa – Josie
Theresa – Takondwa

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 20-09-2017 at 11:35 PM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote