Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

258. Bubble Ferguson (BB2 - 8th Place)

Bubble is someone who I *HATED* when I watched BB2, but I hardly remember why now bc BB2 was actually awful and a worse series than BB4, yes I said that! He was just an annoying lad who *SHOCK* has a daughter and wuvs her so much and he won't hesitate to tell you just how much he loves her and cry about how he wants to win the money for her!!!!!!! Like, you can't begrudge someone for loving their daughter but when that's one of your only personality traits... why were you ever cast on reality television in the first place? The only other personality traits Bubble had to offer WERE off-putting, but I don't recall them so lol so much for that. Anyways, Bubble maybe had some chance of winning until...

it was the task where whenever the music played or whatever they had to RUN TO THE PLATFORM AND DANCE #BubbleHoldMe and Bubble nearly broke his damn knee and was forced to bedrest and even the people who used to think he was "funny" nominated him and he SOMEHOW got evicted despite being a kooky young blue collar father. And, like, Bubble was certainly awful in the context of BB2 but in the grander context of the franchise... I'm not even inspired to give him a scathing write up so

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 24-09-2017 at 06:54 PM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote