BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Saved Jade

Eliminated Sezer

I saved Jade because there's no way a BB legend as big as her should be going this early.

I think most people will have the same opinion on Sezer - an arrogant, delusional bully. I've got to admit, his entrance into the house showed promise as it looked as if we might have a proper game player on our screens. However, this was not to be. What we did get though, was someone who was so desperate to become alpha male that he tried and failed to form a showmance with Imogen (I think??) and made it his number one priority to isolate the weakest member of the group, which he succeeded in doing. What he failed to understand, was that by going out of his way to make Shahbaz's time in the house a misery, he made himself public enemy #1 and not top dog, like he was behind those doors. Great strategy, twat. I still believe that the treatment of Shahbaz is one of, if not the worst case of bullying in the show's history, and Sezer was at the forefront of it. Pouring Shahbaz's cereal away whilst intimidating him by the sink, and throwing meat flavoured crisps towards him (something along those lines anyway) was such a scummy thing to do. It wasn't all doom and gloom with Sezer the Geezer though, as he was a part of one of the best and most memorable evictions ever

A horrible bully who should have been removed from the house. Bye.

Last edited by Babayaro.; 24-09-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote