RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Pauline Bennett:

While having a really promising VT and seeming as though she was THE pre-destined star of the series, who would become one of TIBBs ultimate favourite housemates... Pauline was actually the complete opposite. She was a whiny, nasty and bitter old bitch. I see there's still some members on here who claim like 'oh yes mama you tell them straight' (aka you bully people mercilessly because you're so self righteous) but no she's actually repugnant.

Despite her giving Helen the pass to the final (yasss Helen queen) the woman has no redeeming qualities bar this. She lived in a warped world where everything she said and did was right, she took pleasure in belittling certain housemates such as Chris and Jale to feed into her superiority complex. 'Ease up on the chicken man!' why so you can have more for yourself you fat condensing cow? I do understand that Helen, while she is my favourite BB HM of all time is among her faults and yes her treatment of Jale was wrong but at least she can own up it, Pauline showed no remorse whatsoever and thus caused a massive U Turn in her popularity both on the forum and with the GBP. From being power housemate on day one to getting evicted two weeks later really was quite a funny and fitting story arc for such a truly nasty woman.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote