View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 10:34 PM #545

250. Andrew Tate

Okay so before I do this, a few things to clear out of the way. 1) When I watch this show, I don't usually judge housemates based on their outside actions whether it be before or after entering the show. 2) Jason's noms that I had left to pick weren't really that angering for me so that's more why i've done this cut. But 3) Andrew still sucked!!!

Just imagine how much worse BB17 would've gotten if Andrew's floppy BBUS-style gimmick was there the entire series? He would've obviously survived a vote to evict against Natalie/Georgina/Charlie too so just imagine the nightmare that would befall annihilation week Nevertheless, Andrew Tate represents the stereotype of an American male housemate. Not understanding the difference between BBUK and it's US counterpart, over-thinking gameplay to an excessively aggravating way, etc. And though Andrew was there for only 7 days, i'm pretty sure 5 of those had one of his late night DR sessions about how he would "affect the social structure" and "make moves maluable to him." And yadda yadda yadda who cares? Like who actually cares?

Besides this I'll give it to the guy. He did have some pretty funny moments I could laugh at Such as the time him and Ryan were HUGELY instructed by Emma to pretend to be new housemates and not know a thing, only for Andrew to go in and IMMEDIATELY call 8 of his housemates complete snakes from him watching. But nevertheless, while that whole ordeal of him and Ryan being utter stupid twats was hilarious, he was still aggravating THERE too, taking credit for the Twins, Chelsea & Marco trying to walk out and that his mission actually succeeded. Sometimes I hate it when housemates just can't comprehend how wrong they are.

Anyway, under regular circumstances I wouldn't cut him this early but then again he'd probably feel "intellectual" or "socially stable" to be surviving the first couple of rounds of these so I better cut him now bye!!!

Last edited by Epic.; 24-09-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote