CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby
Banned

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
I can see what you mean. I think the reason I liked Helen was because in a series where there wasn't many likeable housemates (in my opinion), she and Brandi were the only housemates that I never had a bad thing to say about.

It's the same with CBB16 because although in my About Me, it says my favourite housemate was Janice Dickinson, I also stanned Gail, Bobby and James because they were nice people that didn't argue or seek camera time compared to housemates like Farrah or Austin or Scoop.

But yeah, i can see how somebody could think that it's a bit weird.

And as for your blonde theory , no hard feelings, I know you were joking

But another thing Kim, Rebecca and Helen have in common is being the best housemates of their series
Honestly it was a silly comment on my end. Personally Brandi is my favourite from cbb20 mostly bc of her outside of the house but she was also entertaining in it. Most of the people in that series apart from like Shaun, Helen, Amelia, Chad and Brandi weren't very nice people so it's understandable.

Really the only one I question is Rebecca being ur bb18 fave o,o like she was good while she was in the house then she got out and slated most of the housemates she made out to like on twitter and seemed pretty sour, slept with lotan to get an interview for a magazine (that's true btw just look around you'll prob find it), started a campaign with sue to get chanelle evicted, came back to the house for that task and slated Hannah for no reason and tried to alienate chanelle via Andrew (which didn't turn out very well lol). She was ok but there were so many queens in that season why Rebecca
Osjama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote