¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Saved Pieface because he was the only tolerable thing about the last week of BB16.

245th: Saskia Howard-Clarke

It's been a good 4 or 5 years since my BB6 rewatch (thank you, forum member AJ., for the DVDs!) and I have to admit my dislike of Saskia is subsiding a little: of the dick clique in that series she's certainly the least offensive. That said, being one of the more bearable of Anthony/Maxwell/Lesley/Craig is a little bit like being the best member of Westlife: no one really forgives you for what you did as a whole.

The series started with Saskia assuming her status as Head Dog of the lounge and simultaneously isolating Sam and Mary (Lesley, despite her VT boasts, seemed happy to play second fiddle too). For the first week or two there wasn't yet the gruesome romance to develop, and she played a little under the radar but managed to get some lethal jabs in at Mary ("don't grit your teeth at me like a dog, woman!") that weren't entirely undeserved - I am of the opinion that Mary was a ridiculous charade that was more sociopathic than she was eccentric and adorable but that's neither here nor there.

Time wore on though and she shacked up with Maxwell and unleashed hell at Makosi for drinking 8 cans of cider with the secret housemates, sealing her eviction. She was just...white trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 26-09-2017 at 09:30 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote