View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 06:24 PM #587
-

-

Saving Orlaith because I'd take an unexceptional BB6 housemate over almost...anyone from BB12 or BB15.

Raph Korine

There were quite a few I would've cut before Raph, namely Steven Goode and Beavis, but writing about them would've meant casting my mind back to BB15 and I'd rather leave that **** behind in 2014.

I only watched a few weeks of BB18, but from what I saw, Raph was really a nothing housemate. I've heard from many reliable sources that had the courage to sit through the entirety of mediocrity that is BB18 that he became a WUM in the second half, after Josie Gibson entered the house for a task and encouraged him to play pranks on everyone, as if that worked for Sam Pepper...in her own ****ing series. He had this unexpected friendship with Chanelle, which was nice I guess, mainly because everyone who knows Raph would know he has a track record for dismissing recruits, yet ends up befriending the most obvious recruit in there. That's pretty much it really? That was all there was to Raph? I don't even dislike Raph, I just couldn't be any more indifferent on him. The fact he voted for Trump being one of his more memorable moments says it all. Take him away from BB18 and nothing changes. He was just a mild background character and an overrated one at that. I stand by the notion that if he wasn't a member of this forum, he wouldn't have half the support he gets on here. I still find it hilarious how some random members all of a sudden became his biggest fans when it was announced that he was a housemate, as if they knew he even existed a week prior.

I will give kudos where it's due and say he was better than I expected him to be, mainly when he let go trying to be the token gameplayer and was just himself and being the superfan that he is and finishing runner-up is nothing to be sniffed at, but in the grand scheme of BB18, he's a top 8/9 housemate at best.

Last edited by Jason.; 26-09-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote