View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 04:46 PM #638

243. Maxwell Ward (BB6)

So as usual, under regular circumstances I wouldn't be eliminating Maxwell this early. He's everyone's pet hate of BB6, whether it be for jovial reasons or some out there genuinely thinking he's one of the worst there's ever been. But it would be an absolute CRIME for him to outlast his fellow showmancer Saskia so bye dick!

A common theme of BB6 is the cast being... well, all of them being completely unhinged and/or deranged and/or lacking in essential social qualities. When ANTHONY is the most sane member of your cast, you know you're in trouble.

And that's where this entry comes in. See, where Maxwell falls flat as an actual casting choice of a bad person is that he himself is mostly black-and-white in this role. He blandly divides the house to drastic lengths in the first week. He blandly showmances Saskia to an abnormal degree in Week 2. He blandly treats SCIENCE of all people like ****. Granted, I think it fits for there to be an antagonist of BB6 other than Makosi and I'm glad that Maxwell caused the MAIN conflict of BB6 to exist, that being Makosi's Crew vs Irrelevant Bores. But still he himself wasnt that interesting?

I'm of the unpopular opinion he's not the WORST of BB6 (Eugene exists), though he himself doesn't offer much to me. His PURPOSE does and Citizen Science beating him in that vote to evict was truly legendary but still he was just a vile bully lol. A good early-mid series villain but not a good housemate at ALL!

Also anyone who smiles with proudness as they put a SCAB in someone's food like he did to Science is truly demonic incarnate. There's worse than Maxwell still in this but in one word; a twat.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote