Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Sarah Greenwood:

'I am a bitch, definitely' YES YOU ****ING ARE

I mean there really isn't much to say on Sarah, she only lasted for two damn bleeding weeks but she still somehow managed to be terrible. Her VT (much like many previously mentioned housemates) seemed promising, a fitting bitch figure in the house who would really stir the pot. The reality, well just a LITTLE different.

Sarah's stay in the house is pretty much defined by her up and coming showmance with the abhorrent Danny Wisker. The lively, feisty character we saw in her VT was soon being drained and sucked out day by day, she was becoming the fishwife role to Danny and her whole storylines revolved around his and her relationship. It seemed like the series would be dominated by these two, even with Sarah up in #4in4out the likelihood of her staying and her drainingggg showmance shaping the highlights for weeks upon weeks was getting stronger and stronger. However, this all changed after her best friend Aaron was ejected.

Don't get me wrong, I think Aaron's ejection is all kinds of ridiculous and uncalled for but Sarah's treatment of Joel (and I ****ing LOATHE Joel btw, this is how much of a dick she was) the following night was honestly disgusting. The girl is meant to be a lawyer. A LAWYER and she still went on this tirade about how Joel lead Aaron on and caused the situation to happen and thus Aaron get removed, it was victim blaming in its highest form. God forbid if this cretin ever represented someone I knew if they'd been sexually assaulted.

The bitch got her just desserts and was given a firm kick up the arse out the doors, seeing how bitter and FUMING she was to be evicted was just so satisfactory to watch
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote