As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

well here I am in bed doing this on my phone... I'll format it later to look ~Pretty~

so about WINSTON... remember when he said in his VT he's gonna win bc his name is Winston, and we thought we were finally getting a 1984 reference even though BBUK Housemates are illiterate these days, and then he just said it's bc WIN is in his name? Sums him up in a nutshell. He was A Nice Lad, "nice" being the operative word. Like... he wasn't the worst thing in the world and he has some decent moments (he didn't jump on Ashleigh like everyone else did when HER EVIL PLAN got leaked to the house, I don't think?) and some not-so decent moments (tbh I blocked a lot out but he showmanced ****ing Tamara so there), and he seemed like our winner since he was the only person in the entire cast with a positive edit [insert edgic chart]

but then he got #BLINDSIDED and it hurt Ash and Helen more than it hurt him lmfao their reactions were PRICELESS I remember I was in LensCrafters that day and checked my phone and was FLOORED and couldn't believe it. Then the same thing happened exactly a week later when I had to go back to LensCrafters and found out ****ing Helen won, but that's for another time.