¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Saved Hazel because she was excellent and this forum's love of Gina/resulting "siding with her" re: Hazel is corrupt and weird

#238 - Mario Mugan (BB11)

Moley Mario - even the name alone conjures dark memories of Dave the Monk continually calling him it in a cartoony sort of way - ruined BB11 for me LONG before the quadruple eviction could.

OK so TiBB in 2010 - we'd just joined the new servers so the forum itself was in an unsteady shift of format, we were just getting over the words "u2u" becoming "PM" and "karma" being axed entirely - was a very dark place. Stacey was Stacey, Scott was Scott, and there were two hundred other trolls that make Adam and Nicky look positively delightful! But there was one member - Malza, a German woman - who was absolutely obsessed with Mario Mugan. Like, 10x the levels Vanessa has for her crush of the series. And the sheer memory of this alone is further compounding my hatred for Mario.

He was a snivelling, creepy, obsessed-with-Ben little rodent (mole joke aside) and didn't contribute anything witty or funny or even memorable to the series and ultimately coasted through to 3rd place for no good ****ing reason. I just can't. I hate him. If you want a skin-crawlingly awkward and unfunny 2 minutes have sex with Marc watch this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 01-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote