Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Final pass Biannca cut Kieran!
Saved/final passed Biannca because she was an absolute ****ing scream and idc I have like 3 out there opinions and the fact she's a legend is one of them

Kieran Lee

My third BB18 victim I believe? Anyway Kieran was boring as hell from what we saw in the highlights (I'm sure Kieran is your bloody 'dude' Raph but this is MY write up) but kind of a stud until we learned he was riddled with STDs and proud of it? Anyhow Kieran was a blatant bore and the casting team knew it but he was good looking and had been on Ex on the Beach (and not made any impact AT ALL) so of course he was selected as a housemate. He entered as part of the most unusual duo set up of the series with him and Rebecca Jane being employee and boss respectively who were also ****ing and that's without mentioning they ran a honey trapping company which they totally just exposed on national television (well as national as 800k viewers on Channel 5 at 10:30 PM some nights can be) and seemed like a pretty decent guy at first.

(I recall myself saying I wouldn't mind him winning which definitely seemed certain in the early weeks since he was the only housemate who wasn't a **** or disliked by the public for voting for Trump and being a game player or having a vagina) However, once Isabelle came in, that all changed. He knew Isabelle on the outside and did nothing to defend her from the house and let the ostracising behaviour go on and didn't really use his ability as a 'strong muscular man' to diffuse the fight night situation and kind of just protested to Hannah that he did attempt to break the violence up (which he didn't from what I saw or maybe half heartedly did anyway) when she confronted him for sitting on the fence whilst Lotan was being aggressive to some of the women of the house.

Anyway, he fell out of favour with the public in the later weeks and ended up managing less than 2% of the vote to win and left out of the back door when they chose to stand behind Tom as their straight white male stud. He wasn't totally offensive but yeah, a nothing housemate although somehow he seems to have possibly been my most extensive write up yet? Maybe. Idk.

Last edited by Cal.; 29-09-2017 at 08:50 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote