View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 11:08 PM #737
-

-

Save Charlie because...do I need an explanation for this one?

Danny Wisker

So Danny was cast as the "essential" showmance fodder (see: Luke S, Winston, Alex *insert every other straight white male here*) and he played that role well with what...his dull nomance with Sarah that nobody cared about, which was thankfully nipped in the bud when Sarah was evicted in the most ordinary fashion of "yeah, we'll just get rid of the girl!" (lol never change GBP.) Anyway, Danny was just really boring and he wasn't even an inoffensive bore, he was just a nuisance to three of my five senses. I'm sure he has a tiny following on here in an enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of way, when he stood up to Marc (who's equally as terrible so I have no idea why we're expected to pick a side) but Danny was just an aggressive arsehole who always tried to play the hero by standing up to someone who was just as awful as he was and it was so goddamn tiring, at least be entertaining and righteous with it, instead of you know...throwing a few pizza boxes and sandwiches in rage. And of course we had to put up with him until the end because the moronic voters couldn't vote him out during #4IN4OUT, if only Sarah didn't defend sexual assault like ten minutes before the lines closed smfh.

Last edited by Jason.; 03-10-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote