View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 05:45 PM #764

223: Caoimhe Guilfoyle

I don't actually dislike Caoimhe that much but it was kind of impulsive for me to cut her from this rank once I saw her pop up since I'm aware of the weird cult following I think(?) she tends to get sometimes. In reality she was kind of a fun-sucking slightly spiteful irritant in BB11 and contributed very little to my enjoyment. I thought she was pretty fake in her stuff with Shabby as a whole, like acting as though she'd walk with Shabby if she went only to immediately not do so when Shabby was ready to (one reason why i saved shabby and cut her ), and her weird assumptions about Ben's sexuality also kinda bugged me. I don't rlly know how straight Ben is but trying to get it out of him just looks kinda bothersome. Besides that, I ****ing hated when she narrowly beat Sunshine in the Week 3 eviction after the horrible bullying she received from John James when he gave her a MASSIVE scar by dragging her across the garden (the general audience hating her for "over-reacting" to it xa billion), and it just irritated me that someone I was warming to like Sunshine was starting to come into her own but had this incident where she got much more votes to evict than someone like Caoimhe who I just don't care for that much.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote