Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Save Sam cut Jason
I saved Sam because he/she was a HOWL sometimes and I'm basically TiBB's representation of Nikki Grahame's brand and we need damage control after she labelled Sam a man beast!

Jason Burril

I've cut Jason because I can't ****ing stand him. He's one of my least favourite housemates ever. He was a thug and he led our Charlie Doherty on VICIOUSLY for sex before the show. He made her believe they had a chance together on the outside and then acted cold and distant to her on the inside (they slept together a matter of days before going into hiding for the show) and her time in the house was RUINED for her because she was so confused by his horrible behaviour. It enrages me that she auditioned for the show for years and got in and he was bloody recruited because of HER yet she had an awful time and he won. Not to even mention the fact he's very very very rich (he put a million quid or something forward to buy the Playboy Mansion didn't he with a few other businessmen?) but evicted Lateysha a young single mum just for bloody 70k which wouldn't be a lot of money for him. He was also pathetically adored by loads of stupid people on this forum (who hated Lateysha and called her RIDICULOUS names just because she had an unusual name) and won because he'd ~played the game~. A ****ing woman can't even be fancied by more than one housemate without being accused of playing the game and playing the men against each other and she's swiftly booted out the bloody door but he gets 70k for it?!? FUMING.

Last edited by Cal.; 04-10-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote