BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

saved Richard bc he made BB7 for me

211th: Nick Henderson (BB16)

Looking back on it, they were kinda an Aldi Luke & Rebecca weren't they?

I've axed Nick not for any particularly strong hatred motivating the decision, but because his persistence in surviving and coasting through to the BB16 final is one of many factors that ruined the series for me (sure, I ran the Cristian fanclub, which didn't help either but at least I'm qualified to point out their flaws!)

It seems a cliche that BBUK has one token posho on launch night that makes all of the casual fans go "ohhhh isn't he so posh and weird it's like Downton innit!" or something, because more often than not they turn out to be dickheads with very one-note personalities (Arthur, Caroline, Bea, Freddie, Harry). So wearing a red suit (a sign of a career to come?) made him an early favourite because ~reasons~ but that very quickly unraveled - long before Harry Amelia bounced in and confirmed his chances of winning were over. He was just... wet. I cannot recall a more ineffectual, fence-sitting dullard in any series. And yet Chloe got most of this criticism (from producersMarc)...?!

He was also friends with Joel which automatically makes you at least a questionable person (RIP Raph) and idk I'm just getting vivid, vivid flashbacks of them all (Jack, Chloe, Joel, Nick and Harriet) sat at the kitchen table looking like the worst sixth-form college canteen in the world and it makes my skin crawl for perhaps largely superficial reasons. What a terrible clique.

That is why I have axed Nick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 10-10-2017 at 08:34 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote