BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Saved Callum Knell

Eliminated Alex Cannon

I saved Callum because he was the best BB14 housemate.

There's not a lot to say about this bore tbqh. He was put in as the 'eye candy' of his series but other than that, I really don't understand why the casting team thought his inclusion was a good idea. Maybe because he knew Vicky Pattison and they somehow thought more people would tune in because of that?? Idk. He wasn't a total twat, but he wasn't exactly a likeable bore. It seemed as if he thought he could just float right through to the end without uttering a word and instead just sit there looking pretty. It did nearly work, to be fair. His only 'moment' that I can remember is the painfully awkward attempt from Evelyn at forcing a showmance, which he was having absolutely none of. But Alex being Alex, said **** all since he actually can't speak, or when he does speak, out comes some inaudible scouse mumble, and in the end it looked like he was leading her on. Tragic. It was very fitting that he was evicted in the most boring way possible, along with fellow snoozemate Sam, and ultimately missed out on a place in the final. A terrible housemate who is a prime example of what is wrong with the casting nowadays. I mean, if you're going to have a token good looking, straight, white male, then at least make sure they have a personality first.

Last edited by Babayaro.; 10-10-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote