Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

203. Dean O'Loughlin (BB2 - 3rd Place)

"Subtly sanctimonious father figure" is not a fun archetype right now in 2017 and it was not fun in 2001 either! It's easy to let Dean's awfulness slide because he's not Stuart and not Bubble but... he really isn't that good at all. Like, he doesn't make my blood curl BUT you can really make some good arguments for his suckitude. I bet you guys don't remember that *HE* of all people was the BB2 representative in the "tenth series, not tenth anniversary" shopping task on BB10!!!!! His whole shtick was talking about House Politics, which can already be nauseating and Too Much but don't forget that Dean also had arguably the worst voice on Big Brother UK, a show where having an awful voice is almost a prerequisite.

I don't know, the fact that I'm struggling to give Dean a scathing write up just shows that you could have taken pretty much anyone else, even Elizabeth or Josh or Amma, even Stuart and Bubble whom I both ****ing HATE, and they would've been better representatives for the BB10 task. They all actually would've been better suited as finalists than he was!!!! Okay, not complaining that I only dealt with half a series of Bubble and a third of a series of Stuart, but you get the idea. Boringly offensive and offensively boring. One of my good internet friends astutely said that Dean is the lost member of the BB4 cast that accidentally got let loose onto the show two years earlier and I really vibe with that. Another one of my good internet friends then astutely responded that that sentiment applies to at least half of the BB2 cast, but that's for a whooooole nother discussion. We shall end this Dean write up by acknowledging one of my favorite signs and posters held up in the crowd during a live show, this one from the funale bc we had to watch Dean for a full nine weeks: DEAN - TAKE LIFE LESS SERIOUSLY.

Fin.