Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Gerald's Game - 6/10 - I love films that are set in one space/room (Phone Booth, Tape, Locke, etc) which is what I thought this was after seeing the trailer, so I was a little disappointed when they started to include flashbacks (as beautifully shot as the eclipse scene was and as important as they ended up being). Carla Gugino's performance was brilliant though, and it was a solid film on the whole.

Now You See Me - 7/10 - Went into this with really low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. I somehow skipped over its existence when it was released and didn't hear about it until the sequel came out, which is when it caught my attention because of how good the cast is. I don't know if it's because I was operating on no sleep or what but I was caught off guard by the twist at the end, which really helped elevate it from an enjoyable 6 to a solid 7.

Now You See Me 2 - 6/10 - Pretty good sequel but not quite up to the standards of the first. Daniel Radcliffe made for a good villain but I didn't really see the need in bringing Michael Caine back and taking the spotlight away from him. Woody getting to play an extra character was a welcome addition, the more Woody the better. The one thing I did think it beat the original on was the magic tricks included, specifically the rain one toward the end.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote