Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

194. Jonny Regan (BB3 - 2nd Place)

I feel like I've already done a write up on Jonny so maybe that's why I've been avoiding this one but he really is one of the EVIL forces of early franchise BBUK who doesn't get recognized enough for how bad he is. If I had to describe him in two words, it would be UNFUNNY CLOWN. He was all about ~wacky fun and games~ and ~practical jokes~ and all that bull****, and then when people got sick of it he'd start throwing himself a pity party because "I was just nominated for aving a laff and bein myself x" and then the public would fall for it and he would only get like MAYBE 30% of the vote to evict?!?!?! And then he got super self-righteous towards the end and threw a tantrum bc he was nominated THREE ****ING TIMES and he screamed so loud in someone's face, I wanna say Jade, that the veins were popping out of his neck and all that ****. I don't know, like I don't think Jonny was a conscious force of evil but he really pulled all that Ziggy, Darnell, Siavash, John James, and Aaron **** long before they did whether he knew it or not. Goodbye and good riddance!