RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Cristian MJC:

'A piece of toast is more fookin interesting than you' - Helen Wood on Cristian MJC, circa June 2016. It is argued that her analogy is a FACT.

I feel a tad bad for cutting Cristian because he is RIDICULOUSLY handsome (and Jasmine Lennard said he liked his men more than his women which makes him even more attractive). He wasn't actually offensive (bar one or two really cringeworthy moments) but cutting him HAD to be done before he sailed through to the bloody latter stages, just like he did during BB16. I feel like my write ups are becoming increasingly repetitive bc I just keep cutting the bores but Cristian really was a bore. He had no idea about BB, he was a snob but in the most boring of fashions and he was so incredibly fake. It just seemed like BB was a platform for him to boost his career as a ~rapper~ (I use the term rapper loosely) and actually didn't really give a **** about being in there and didn't care about his experience. He was clocked by Helly (ugh such a legend wish I could've final passed her) for being so monotonous and dormant and decided all of a sudden to get a personality and start behaving like a twat attacking far superior housemates such as Jade. It was all very try hard and embarrassing to watch and he still somehow managed to say? I just don't get it. He went back to being a bore once he felt he did have to prove himself to the former housemates and finished dead last in the final despite being the 'hot male' of the year, I mean that just highlights how bloody terrible he was the hot males are always guaranteed at least about bloody fourth!
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote