Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Default TiBB’s Big Brother 2017

The twist on BB18, where we decide who faces eviction, who faces eviction and we are basically Big Brother.

This may sound confusing. For a start, we would choose one member of TiBB to become the people’s housemate. They would then private message me the 8 actual BB17 housemates they want to exile. They would face eviction. I would announce the results in due course.

You guys would then private message me the 6 housemates you want to SAVE. I would also announce these results in due course and the people’s housemate would then choose which housemate they want to evict.

This is just how the first eviction would work.

For the other evictions, you guys would private message me your nominations, which I would announce. After that, you would then private message me the housemate you want to save (number would depend on how many people were nominated)

Unless evicted beforehand, Arthur, Sukhvinder, Lotan and Kayleigh will be removed from the game at the time as they did on the show.
NOTE: This game will not last 54 days, probably 2 weeks at most.

Isabelle, Savannah and 2nd chancers will enter the game as they did on the show.

Who’s interested?
Or, who wants to be the people’s housemate?

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote