Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

186. Aaron Frew (BB16 - 17th Place)

GASP, I'm breaking my cardinal rule of eliminating someone from a series I only Wiki-watched rather than did a full watch with edgic *BUT* Aaron was booted early though that I think I have a pretty good grasp on him bc I actually saw most of his footage? He only lasted two weeks and is pretty much solely defined by his ejection so yes I can handle it, let's get him out of the way.

Aaron Frew is... a very simple man. Very stupid indeed, perhaps "dangerously stupid even by BBUK standards" as my friend so eloquently put, which is frightening when you think about how many ****ing stupid people have been on this show. And then you throw in the fact that he was a bit of a predatory gay and yeah that's pretty much a recipe for disaster isn't it?

re: The Joel Thing... Joel is totally a closeted gay and An Awful Gay and an awful human *BUT* Aaron's "behavior" around him was gross and shady before The Incident bc 1) stop being a pervy creep, leave him alone, 2) it's ****ing @JoelTory that you're finding yourself attracted to, seek help please. This led to Aaron "jokingly" hitting on him and making uncomfortable passes at him and then ultimately rubbing his penis on him????? I've always been perplexed at people saying that Aaron was ROBBED and UNFAIRLY PERSECUTED in his ejection bc, like, "attempting to intimidating someone by use of his genitals" seems like a pretty valid reason to eject someone if you ask me? But for some reason people thought this was super unfair both on this forum and in that house, and it pretty much got to the point where ****ing Sarah Greenwood of all people was making me empathize with @JoelTory, someone who didn't seem to exhibit an iota of human emotion!!!!!!

So yeah, Aaron sucked and BB16 was awful and I'm eventually going to torture myself one day and do a proper full series watch and edgic bc what better way to punish myself xxx can't wait.