View Single Post
Old 17-10-2017, 03:57 PM #72
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Does the guy get the money? This and similar happened to me a couple of times a week when I was at University, I could have made a fortune!

Well, the genital lunging less frequent but the arse groping was literally constant. I don't think I ever got licked, to be fair. Though I did once get essentially forced to have a girl stick her tongue in my face as I was being lowkey threatened "not to make her feel bad" by a group of mainly guys she was with.

And have literally just realised that I was therefore technically sexually assaulted ...
Yes, its kind of scary when you realize isn't it. When I thought about it all properly, I remember 10 clear instances of being sexually assaulted, one clear cut case of rape, and one dubious rape case where I don't actually know if it was rape or not as I was forced into it but I just did not say no enough or physically fight enough, and if I had I may well have been able to 'get out of it' if i tried harder rather than just have the ridiculous instinct to freeze. Where previously I thought I had 'only' been assaulted once, and raped once. Too much of this behavior is just something people expect. When no...it really should not be 'normal' to be groped by strangers at all.

I feel I should reply to all (or most of) your posts in here in more detail when I have more time as kind of busy at the moment but your replies have made a lot of sense to me too and yes, there is a kind of self fulfilling prophecy issue to so much of this. And maybe it is sexist to think men are listened to more by other men than women are. But I genuinely do believe this to be the case.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 17-10-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote