¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I saved Dan because I think the last 3 or 4 rounds have been drastically damaging to the LGBT housemates and I fear he may be one of like, three, left. Also bc he was lovely and definitely not leaving before Vanessa and Shell! (Ok Shell was lovely too but still)

184th: Maisy James (BB12)

Since I never really properly watched BB12 I shall explain this elimination in the terms of a show I do watch and rewatch religiously: Maisy James strikes me as the Farrah Moan edit of the series. Granted, season 9 of RDR is lightyears ahead of season 12 of BBUK but she strikes me as the closest resemblance. She is ultimately pointless to the entirety of it and seems to have served just a "pin-up" purpose for the Patricks testosterone and Lynx aerosol-fueled plebs that Channel 5 initially aimed for. She spent the first week or two doing little, and then the dreaded happened. Do you remember where you were when you loaded Twitter and saw... brace yourselves...

Day 17: *BREAKING NEWS* Aaron and Maisy enjoy a little smooch at 3am this morning.

I personally was shook! And so were the voting public, as she was fourth evicted (the week after this seminal event).

Also I just found this:

Quote:
Ardent fashionista and former Big Brother star Maisy James launched her highly anticipated clothing collection with all her usual gusto and enthusiasm, and has modelled some of her collection at various venues on the catwalk her model friends. Instantly labelled by the media as the best dressed BB house mate, her departure from the popular reality TV show saw Maisy inundated with offers from high street brands.
And had to laugh. I mean, fair play to her, but BBUK was clearly just the first awkward and forgettable step in whatever the career of Maisy James is and she shall go no further in this competition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 19-10-2017 at 06:40 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote