View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 11:48 AM #3111
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post

I watched some of Terminator: Genisys last night - I've got about 40 mins left to watch. It's not that great so far, with a convoluted story tiring out the concept.
Its awful. The whole thing is a travesty. They ruined the character of Sarah Connor, absolutely destroyed Kyle Rhys and I can't even talk about where they went with John Connor... Plus they rewrote the events of the first film and effectively took Terminator 2 - the best film in the series - completely out of the storyline?? Urrrgghhh shambles.

Plus they've just announced that they're fixing it, with Arnie and Linda Hamilton doing a direct sequel to T2, produced by James Cameron, and completely ignoring everything from T3 onwards. It's like the movie fairies granted everyone's prayers... And it renders Genisys a piece of fanfic junk .

Also supposed to be directed by the director of Deadpool, which to me suggests they're also abandoning the PG-13 target that was utterly daft for the Terminator franchise, and making a proper action film aimed at adults.

Tl;dr

Terminator Genisys: BOOOOOO 1/10

Newly announced Terminator 2 sequel: Yaaaayyyy 10/10 excitement.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote