BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Saved Sree Dasari

Eliminated Anthony Hutton

I saved Sree because he was hilarious and a huge mess of a housemate. One of the most underrated ever IMO.

Now, this is the first time in the game where I actually don't mind the person I'm eliminating. I'll begin with Anthony's good points. In a cast full of technically 'awful' people, he was fairly likeable and didn't really do anything to make you hate him, so there's that, I guess. And of course, the way in which he dealt with Craig's obsession with him was quite respectable, although hilarious as well. That is probably what got him the win tbh. And now the not so good points. In a cast full of amazing housemates and big characters, he was quite low down the personality ladder. Also, he was friends with Maxwell and that is surely a good enough reason on its own for cutting him. But, the main reason why I'm getting rid of him is purely because he was the winner of BB6. A series which had so many housemates that would have made a better winner than Anthony. Such as; Makosi, Kemal, Derek, Science and Craig, for example, who were easily the top housemates that year.

Last edited by Babayaro.; 20-10-2017 at 08:10 PM.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote