As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

well I'm happy bc I already have a Shanessa write up on file from the CTS Rankdown from 2014 won by Susie Verrico so here's time for me to be lazy.

171. Shanessa Reilly (BB8 - 12th Place))

Quote:
****ing ew. If you haven't seen BB8 but have seen BB15, Shanessa is proto-Biannca: should have been good but is actually kinda really basic and sucks! She's a rly gross stripper who openly talked about getting STDs and **** but I did see promise at first! She's obviously a messy human being and she was funny when she talked about how she wants to be Jewish because Jewish women have nice clothes, and she gave one of the worst lap dances ever so that was funny too. How could it all have gone so wrong?

Shanessa was part of the halfway house, which was a group of mid-series intruders living in a random room away from the house, and the twist was all sorts of ****ed up from a production standpoint. After everyone got to visit the main house for a little bit, they all voted for David and Kara-Louise to enter the main house and for Ziggy to enter the halfway house. Then, Shanessa won some task and swapped places with Liam. So at this point, Amy, Jonty, Liam, and Ziggy are in the halfway house and are nominated for eviction. Then for seemingly no reason at all, they got to choose four people to swap places with them or something? IDK it made absolutely no sense but it threw David and Kara-Louise and Shanessa back into the halfway house and Tracey was thrown in there too for good measure. Because everyone liked David and Kara-Louise and originally voted them into the main house, everyone was LIVID... at Amy. And Amy alone. Even though Ziggy first suggested that David/Kara-Louise/Shanessa should all go back to the halfway house and Amy only agreed with it, Amy was ****ing slaughtered by everyone. Carole, Gerry, David, Shanessa, etc. It was disgusting and one of the worst examples of everyone ganging up on a mid-series intruder. And even though Amy said that if she could have she would have saved Shanessa, and even though Ziggy was the one who suggested sending her back to the halfway house in the first place (!!!!! I can't emphasize this point enough it makes no ****ing sense), Shanessa was mad at Amy and not Ziggy and not just mad, but actively acted ****ing nasty to her for no reason.

The worst of it all was that Shanessa wasn't just not mad at Ziggy, she fancied him she literally uttered that she wants him inside of her and, like, stole his deodorant some some ****ing souvenir or some ****. It was beyond pathetic and then Shanessa was unceremoniously evicted and nobody cared anymore. I do think that she had some potential just based on first impressions, but she's incredibly desperate (and BBUK is a show full of desperate people so her desperation standing out says a hell of a lot) and one of Those Intruders who latches onto the cool kids just because they're the cool kids. And she wanted Ziggy inside of her **** bitch.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-10-2017 at 02:43 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote