Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

165. Ray Shah (BB4 - 2nd Place)

I've actually silently been calling for Ray's head for a while now because he SUCKS, and what sucks more is that some people think that because he has A Personality and Did Things he is by default one of the better BB4 HMs, but that is simply not true! He SUCKS. When I say that he "has a personality" what I mean is that he was only moderately boring, not morbidly boring, but his ~antics~ just made me hate him more! Ray was that guy would who throw uncomfortable temper tantrums about the tasks and other things Big Brother did. He would like... curse up a storm and throw objects and scream in the Diary Room, and then the YouTube comments would talk about how he's A Bloody Legend for standing up to Big Brother when all he did was moan and scream and look like an ass. It wasn't amusing, it wasn't funny, it was just very uncomfortable.

Ray was also kind of a twat at the end of the day because he screwed over Lisa AND Nush in back-to-back weeks and left us with literally the most boring F4 of all time, so I would consider #165 wayyyyyy too high in this arbitrary ranking of contestants on a dying British reality television series.

Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 25-10-2017 at 02:55 AM.
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote