27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 3: Highlights Show (Wednesday 7th June 2017)
The titles ran as they normally would, and the Show then continued on with Highlights of Day 2.

It then cut to the moment Kieran and Lotan were crowned as Leader, and Vice Leader, of The Brotherhood. “This is Big Brother. Kieran, Lotan, it's time to decide the first four people you'd like to join The Brotherhood. Kieran, please stand and reveal who you wish to crown first of all.”

Kieran did as told, standing to make the first decision. “Right, this may come as an obvious choice, but I'm going to allow Rebecca join The Brotherhood because I came in this house with her and want us both to have the best chance.” He explained.

“Kieran, you have chosen Rebecca to join The Brotherhood.” Big Brother confirmed. “Lotan, you must now stand and decide which housemate you want to join The Brotherhood.”

“Right, the person I have chosen is …” Lotan began, looking around the room. “Ellie. Ellie, we have gotten on very well in this house, and I want to spend more time with you.”

Big Brother reconfirmed his choice. “Lotan, you have chosen Ellie to join The Brotherhood. Kieran, please stand once more and announce who you wish to join The Brotherhood.”

Kieran thought for a second before deciding. “I'm going to allow Joe access into The Brotherhood - he seems like a pretty sound guy and we will get on well!”

“Kieran, you have chosen Joe to join The Brotherhood. Lotan, please stand and announce the final housemate to join The Brotherhood tonight.” Big Brother instructed.

“I want Kayleigh to join The Brotherhood.” Lotan decided. “She seems pretty decent and is someone I cant wait to get to know!”

Big Brother relayed the decisions back to them. “To confirm - Kieran and Lotan you have chosen Rebecca, Ellie, Joe and Kayleigh to become Senior Brotherhood Members granting them immunity and access to their suitcases. Tomorrow you'll make the final decisions. That is all for now.”

Arthur stood and sighed. “Well I for one don't agree with your decisions.” He then began to storm out, before Kayleigh confronted him.

“Er, what are you talking about?” The Welsh Reality TV Star shouted, causing Arthur to walk back in. “Why don't you agree?”

Arthur explained himself. “Well to be completely honest I've tried my best to get along well with everybody and be nice - so it's totally unfair for Kieran and Lotan just to let their friends join The Brotherhood when everyone else is getting along well!”

“Well what else do you expect them to base their ****ing decision off of?” Kayleigh raged, getting closer to Arthur. “Eh, answer me!”

“Maybe they could actually give it to people who are actually nice?” Arthur laughed, making the comment in jest, with Kayleigh lunging at him and trying to slap him.

“YOU ****ING WHAT?” Kayleigh roared, trying to hit Arthur. “WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN DICKHEAD?”

“This is Big Brother, will Kayleigh please come to The Diary Room immediately?”

“ME?” Kayleigh questioned. “I've done nothing ****ing wrong!” She stormed up, and sat uncomfortably in the chair. “What do you want!?”

“Kayleigh, before you entered the show you were reminded of the rules Big Brother has in place.” The voice began. “It is totally unacceptable to attempt physical harm to any of the housemates and for that reason, Big Brother has no choice but to remove you from the Big Brother House. You will not be returning.”

The housemates were all gathered on the sofas. “This is Big Brother. Housemates, after the events of tonight, Big Brother had no choice but to remove Kayleigh from the house. Kieran, as leader of The Brotherhood, you must choose somebody to replace Kayleigh as a Senior Member of The Brotherhood. Please stand and make this decision.”

Kieran thought about it for a moment. “I'm going to allow Raph to be a Senior Member of The Brotherhood. He's been really nice to me and everyone else so I think he deserves that spot.”

Big Brother then closed the Show off. “So, Raph will be immune and get his suitcase. Tomorrow you will make your final decisions. That is all. Good night housemates.”