27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 4: Highlights Show (Thursday 8th June 2017)
As usual, some highlights of Day 3 ran before the Main action of the show began - after the titles had been completed.

The housemates were then all called to the sofas, Kieran and Lotan instructed to stand before everyone else. “This is Big Brother. Kieran, Lotan, yesterday you chose Rebecca, Ellie, Joe and Raph to become senior members of The Brotherhood - but the places of Arthur, Charlotte, Deborah, Hannah, Imran, Mandy and Sukhvinder are all still in danger.” The host instructed. “You must now decide upon the final four members. Kieran, please name the first Junior Member of The Brotherhood.”

Kieran looked around, before making his decision. “I am going to make Deborah the first Junior Brotherhood member.” He stated. “We have been getting along really well so I think she deserves to stay.”

“Kieran, you have chosen Deborah as the first Junior Brotherhood Member.” Big Brother repeated. “Lotan, please state the name of the second Junior Member.”

“Right, I am going to choose Charlotte.” He announced. “Charlotte, you've made a great effort with everybody and deserve to stay for longer.”

Big Brother confirmed the decision. “Lotan, you have made Charlotte the second Junior Brotherhood Member. Kieran please choose the third member.”

Kieran stood to announce his choice. “Imran, I think you should be the third Junior Brotherhood Member because we've had some good chats and get along well.”

“Kieran, you have given Imran Junior Brotherhood status. Lotan, you must now decide who the final Brotherhood Member will be.” Big Brother instructed.

Lotan looked closely at the four left, before making his decision. “The Final Junior Brotherhood Member is going to be Mandy. You seem like good fun!”

Big Brother summarised all decisions. “Kieran, Lotan, you have made Deborah, Charlotte, Imran and Mandy Junior Brotherhood Members which means Arthur, Hannah and Sukhvinder are Nominated and won't receive their suitcases. That is all for now.”

Arthur made his way up to The Diary Room, in the same way he tried to the previous day. “Big Brother this isn't fair.”

“What are you finding unfair Arthur?” Big Brother asked.

Arthur signed in upset. “Kieran and Lotan only represent one part of the house and have Nominated three people, including myself, who have made the most effort to get to know everyone.” He huffed. “I'm really fed up with it and I don't want to be in this house if this unfair treatment is to continue.”

“Big Brother reminds you that it was a house vote to determine Kieran and Lotan as leaders.” The voice spoke. “Big Brother would also like to ask if you are considering leaving the house so we can make the best arrangements.”

“No, I'm not considering leaving.” Arthur said bluntly. “I am leaving. I'd like to go now please Big Brother.”

“Would you like to sleep on your decision Arthur?”

“No.” The upper-class boy said. “I'd like to go please.”

Big Brother, shortly after, gathered everyone around the sofa area. “This is Big Brother. Earlier this afternoon Arthur made the decision to leave the Big Brother House and will not return. Because of this, Mandy as the last saved housemate will join Hannah and Sukhvinder as Nominated for eviction and one of you three will be leaving on Friday. That us all for now. Good night housemates.”

VOTE TO EVICT: https://goo.gl/forms/EZTrh1ogeC6QIGXa2
T&C’s: There are three questions, please vote for a different housemate on each question; you can only answer Hannah, Mandy and Sukhvinder once each. If this is failed to be done, and you select one housemate more than once, your votes will not be counted. Voting will be closed once at least 15 votes have been cast OR after 6 Hours, whichever comes first. You will be allowed to vote as many times as you wish.

Last edited by Morgan.; 27-10-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote