27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 5: Live Eviction Show (Friday 9th June 2017)
The titles ran as usual, and Emma appeared on the catwalk for the first Live Eviction. “Hello and Welcome to Big Brother 18! Tonight, either Hannah, Mandy or Sukhvinder will become the first housemate to be evicted, however in a shock twist they won't be the first to leave as we saw Kayleigh ejected and Arthur walk earlier this week!” The crowd cheered. “Now, shall we announce the housemate with the least votes to evict and therefore safe?” The crowd shouted with an overwhelming ‘YES!’ “Let's go live to the house. Big Brother House this is Emma. Hannah, Mandy, Sukhvinder. For the last 24 hours the British Public have been voting and I can reveal the housemate with the least votes to evict and therefore safe from eviction is …” The three nominees all looked extremely nervous. “Sukhvinder. Sukhvinder, congratulations you are safe and will remain in the house for another week. Hannah, Mandy, I'll be back shortly with the result of tonight's Eviction.” The crowd cheered and Emma was cut off from the house. “So, your votes meant Sukhvinder has survived the chop - but either Hannah or Mandy will be leaving. Let's go live to the house once more. Big Brother House this is Emma. Hannah, Mandy. For the last 24 hours the British Public have been voting and I can reveal the housemate with the most votes to evict and therefore the first housemate to be evicted is …” There was a tense moment as the crowd cheered their thoughts too. “Mandy. Mandy you have lost your place in the Big Brother House. You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes.”

“Right goodbye everyone!” Mandy smiled, giving everyone a hug goodbye. “Charlotte, I love you, bring the win home for us!” She then exited the house, meeting Emma on the catwalk.

“So, your votes meant Mandy became the first evicted housemate of the series.” Mandy left the stage, as her time on the show had now finished. “Before we go off air tonight though, there's one more surprise in store! Please welcome your final 2 housemates!”

Chanelle and Tom made their way inside the house, and Emma closed the Show. “So Chanelle and Tom are inside and this week they're exempt from nominations - meaning they cant nominate but they also cant be Nominated. That's all I have tonight, I'll see you next Friday when I'll be booting another housemate out of those doors!”