Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

150. Amma Antwi-Agyei (BB2 - 7th Place)

wow another early franchise write up for me! So let me get straight to the point, Amma actually sucks and should NOT be in the top 150 even just barely!!! I know lots of people think she should be good bc she's a black girl named Amma and a lot of people actively try to enjoy her when watching her, but no she's kind of a ****ty bore sorry to say. She actually did start out with a lot of potential, having some sob story about being a stripper who was raped and/or had an abortion, and she also had an EPIQUE meltdown where she just screamed at the top of her lungs about how Stuart is a smug piece of **** and Friday needs to come so the public can get him OUT which, yes, duh.

Unfortunately all of that happened in the first ~16 days and then it all went downhill from there. Amma is REALLY ****ing weird and she has zero social skills in a way that makes me pity her more than be entertained by her. Like most people in 2001, she did Big Brother for The Experience and To Learn About Herself, and she was *REALLY* intense about it. Like, to the point where she would lobby criticisms at others without realizing how rude she was and then get offended when people wouldn't throw criticisms back at her because they function like emotionally stable humans in a social setting do!!!!! I was just really weirded out by it all and she's one of those people who takes being brutally honest to frightening levels. And not even in a "say it to mah face xx" Helen Wood type of way, which is awful but at least trite and we've seen it before. Amma did it in a "what do you mean you are not going to directly list and point out all my character flaws and bad traits HOW DARE YOU" and yes how dare I eliminate you finally x.