27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 6: Highlights Show (Saturday 10th June 2017)
The opening titles ran, leaving the first few highlights to be played.

Imran and a Sukhvinder had been called to the Diary Room. “Imran, Sukhvinder, this week the Shopping Task will depend on the outcome of various quizzes. You two have been assigned the Fruit and Veg portion of this weeks budget.” Big Brother began. “Big Brother will ask you 10 questions. You must answer 6 or more to get the Fruit and Veg part of the budget. Do you understand?”

Sukhvinder smiled. “Yes, we are going to smash this!”

“A car with the International Registration Letter ‘E’ originates from where?”

Imran knew this one. “That's got to be Spain.”

“Correct. 1/1.” Big Brother revealed. “A caravan is a group of which animals?”

“Camels?” Sukhvinder guessed. “That's a wild guessed.

Big Brother left a bit of time for tension. “Correct 2/2. A centaur was a mythical creature which was a cross between man and what?”

“HORSE!” Sukhvinder shouted to get the answer quickly.

“Correct 3/3. A cob is a male of which creature?” Big Brother asked.

Imran shook his head, Sukhvinder in agreement. “Pass.”

Big Brother revealed that answer. “The answer was Swan. 3/4. A cony is what sort of animal?”

The married couple didn't know the answer to this either. “Yeah, pass again please Big Brother.”

“The answer was Rabbit. 3/5.” Big Brother announced. “A plant produced by crossing different species is what?”

“Hyrbrid!” Imran answered, knowing this one was right.

“Correct. 4/6. A poult is the Young of which creature?” Big Brother quizzed.

Sukhvinder thought for a moment. “That would be a turkey.”

Big Brother left tension. “That's correct. 5/7. How far does the suns gravitational influence extend?”

Imran remembered learning this at some point. “I think it's 1.5 light years Big Brother!”

“Correct. 6/8. You have earned the Fruit and Veg portion of the Shopping Budget! Congratulations!” Once the married couple had left, the newbies Tom and Chanelle were called in. “Tom, Chanelle, are you ready to prove yourselves to the rest of the house?”

“Of course I am!” Chanelle shouted. “I am always ready!”

Big Brother continued. “Tom, Chanelle, to win the meat portion of this weeks food budget you need to answer 6 questions out of Big Brothers set of 10 correctly. Are you ready?” The two nodded. “What type of animal is Bambi?”

Chanelle knew this one, as a fan of the children's story. “That's easy, Bambi is a deer!”

“Correct. 1/1.” Big Brother informed. “What country has a maple leaf on its flag?”

“Is that Canada?” Tom questioned, thinking it could be the answer. “Yeah, has to be Canada.”

Big Brother updated the scores. “Correct. 2/2. Which game features the terms; love, deuce, match and volley?”

Chanelle was confused, as was Tom. “I don't know, volleyball or something?”

“The answer was tennis. 2/3.” Big Brother corrected them. “Who wrote the Harry Potter series.”

Both not being fans of literature, they couldn't answer this one. “Pass Big Brother.” Tom announced.

Big Brother gave the correct answer. “The answer was J.K. Rowling. 2/4.” The next question was then given. “What is the currency of India?”

“Do they use a Euro - yeah they use euros!” Tom answered, not knowing it was way off. “Euro Big Brother!”

Big Brother revealed they were wrong. “The answer was rupee. 2/5. What is the standard unit of distance in the metric system?”

“Ooh I know that one!” Chanelle smiled. “I'm pretty sure it's kilometre!”

“The answer was meter. 2/6.” Chanelle looked disappointed. “Chanelle, Tom, if you fail to answer the next question correctly then you will have failed. What chemical element is Diamond made of?”

“I have no bloody idea!” Tom fumed. “Pass!”

“The answer was carbon.” Big Brother corrected. “Chanelle, Tom. You have failed. Big Brother is feeling generous though, and will allow you to have just Chicken this week. Please return to the house.”