¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Saved Shahbaz because he made BB7 for me.

Axed:

148th: Grace Adams-Short (BB7)

Because she pretty much ruined BB7 for me!

Were she not a totem for the nostalgia we feel for the BB5-7 holy trinity, Grace would rightly be derided as one of the nastiest and least entertaining housemates of all time and I refuse to hear otherwise! She was shallow, vain, vapidly bitchy, and the chucking of water over Susie remains to this day one of the most pathetic and childish actions undertaken by a Big Brother Housemate (a category that includes crying over a smudged painting, calling an Indian 'poppadom', and being called Joel Williams!)

What's more - she wasn't just a bitch, she was a boring one. Her romance with Mikey - whilst, it would seem, genune - drained airtime and made the post-walks and ejections weeks of the series largely unbearable. I shudder with the memory of how much of those highlights episodes were devoted to them cuddling in bed or cuddling in 'Nowhere'.

Meh, why write more when this pretty much sums her up:

Trash trash trash.

(also not to be shallow or anything but in what ****ing world was she a 'BB babe' like most of the tabloids that series were determined to assert? I mean really!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 02-11-2017 at 08:05 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote