View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 08:10 PM #1164
-

-

Chris James

I nominated Chris during both of my rounds and he was saved, so it's only fitting that I finally get to cut him because he was actually pretty awful. BB13 is filled with a handful of loathsome people like your Conor's and Arron's and Becky's, but I feel like Chris gets an easy way out because a) he didn't threaten to rape a woman and b) because he's just an irrelevant Week 2 boot in the grand scheme of things. I'm not saying he's as bad as those I listed, but he was so ****ing annoying and dare I say it, probably worse than Arron during the week they were both up. He had this irrational hatred for Luke S after they had a minor disagreement over something so trivial that I can't even remember, which led to Chris being all like "We're going to clash, me and you!" and that was pretty embarrassing on his part because he made Luke S look like a likable human being. He was also archenemies with Becky too, which makes me laugh for some random reason. I recall their argument in the bedroom where Chris was all "YOU'VE PICKED YOURSELF THE WRONG PERSON!" with his head about to explode, meanwhile Becky was calmly sat on her bed all like "MHHHMM yes honey Oh I knor I knor " and he probably was right about his judgement as Becky turned out to be a total **** later on in the series, but sadly Chris wasn't all that righteous himself. He also had a really offensive voice and he must be the oldest looking twenty-one year old ever?

Last edited by Jason.; 02-11-2017 at 08:18 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote