Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Save Brian, cut Allison
I don't remember cutting Alison I meant to cut Chris but Jason did it anyway lol! Anyway saved Brian cos he's a legend.

Alison Hammond

Proving how big Big Brother actually was back then, Alison has managed to carve a fairly modest ~career~ out of being in the house for just 15 days which hasn't just been full of naked photo shoots, countless reappearances on the show and celebrity Twitter spats (although she has had her fair share of reality television shows!) and she's the only civilian Big Brother housemate will ever be cast on I'm A Celebrity so I guess she's a legend in that respect? Anyway Alison was kind of annoying and just made jokes with Johnny about how fat she was and she was really annoying one time when Spencer wanted to sleep in the girls room and she wouldn't let him because god forbid her mum see her in bed with a boy on television or something like NEWS FLASH Alison he was there for Kate not you hon! She also broke a table by bouncing on it which is a hilarious moment and probably would be remembered more if her subsequent television media career didn't tarnish it. So yeah, well done you Alison Hammond for carving a career out of a fortnight in Big Brother and apparently you were good on Strictly according to MB? Idk I'll take his word for it. Bye.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote