27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Day 7: Highlights Show (Sunday 11th June 2017)
The titles ran, cueing the highlights to begin airing.

Deborah and Hannah were then called to The Diary Room in order to play in the next portion of the Shopping Task. “Deborah, Hannah, you are in charge of winning the Carbohydrates in this weeks task. You must answer six questions, out of my 10, correctly.” He explained. “What is the name of the tool used to play snooker?”

“CUE!” Deborah answered confidently.

“Correct. 1/1.” Big Brother congratulated. “What part of the body produces insulin?”

Hannah knew this one, so answered. “That's the pancreas!”

Big Brother paused. “Correct. 2/2. In a standard lack of card, which king does not have a moustache?”

“When we were in sequester we had a pack of cards that we played quite a bit so I do believe it is,” Deborah explained. “The King of Hearts that does not have a moustache.”

“Correct. 3/3.” Big Brother awarded the point. “Which month is Black History Month in the USA?”

Hannah thought for a second. “I was actually over there for Black History month not so long ago, it's February.”

There was a short pause for tension. “Correct. 4/4. In what country were the 2014 Winter Olympics held?”

“That would be Russia.” Hannah answered.

“Correct. 5/5. Which planet did Superman come from?” Big Brother asked.

“Krypton.” Deborah answered. “I'm pretty sure of it.”

There was a long pause for tension, as this could be the winning answer. “Correct. Deborah, Hannah, you have earned the house carbohydrates.” Once Deborah and Hannah left, Ellie and Lotan were called in and were explained the rules. “You are playing for the Houses Drinks. “Who was the Greek God of War?”

They both shrugged. “Pass.” Ellie decided.

“The answer was Ares. 0/1.” They got off to a poor start. “Which Superhero has been played by George Clooney?”

Lotan shook his head. “I cant say I watch many superhero films. Pass.”

Big Brother corrected them. “That answer was batman. 0/2. What band featured Sting?”

“Who's Sting?” Ellie questioned. “Pass Big Brother.”

“The answer was The Police. 0/3. What is the official language of Brazil?”

Lotan thought he knew it. “I think it's Spanish.”

“The answer was Portuguese. 0/4. Ellie, Lotan, this is your final chance to get a question correct. How many syllables make up a Haiku?”

“Oh I have no chance, I failed English I did!” Ellie laughed. “Pass.”

“The answer was 17. Ellie, Lotan, you have failed to earn drinks for the house so you'll live on just water for the week.” This Week the house will live on just fruit, veg, chicken and water.