RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Dan Bryan:

Dan doesn't offend me that much. I don't even dislike him tbh. It was just his self righteousness and how boring he was that got on my last bleeding nerve! I only watched BB5 just over twelve months ago but I can't remember much about Dan even still. He had some weird obsession with Jason and basically went in a super sulk which lasted for the rest of his stay in the house. Everyone lies in their VT Dan get the **** over it! He flirted with Jason and isn't there a rumour that once Jason rimmed him under the covers? I'm not sure but the pair did have a bit of a flirty friendship going on, that was until it was revealed Jason wasn't bi and Dan was cut up </3

He then just coasted his way through the rest of the series. He didn't associate himself with the lip gloss bitches but he didn't associate himself with the jungle cats either he just did nothing and flew under the radar much like equally boring Shell Jubin. He then proceeded to continue to sulk all of his stay in the house and complain that he thought the show would change him if he won and kept saying he didn't want to get to the final and win the money and how he wanted to leave so desperately.

He stayed, over housemates like Ahmed, Michelle and Victor who had contributed a lot to the series and he found himself in the final. He came in third place! People on TIBB often class third place club as some sort of thing that is elite but come to think of it a club containing Dan, Liam, David, Mario and Danny Wisker is pretty much not something to aspire to at times.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote