¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

I saved Sissy (again?) because apparently I enjoy the rigmarole of forgetting that Brantsteele identifies her as 'Joanne' rather than 'Sissy' every damn single time she's up (and also because she's not going before Nush or Jon! Not again! Not on tonight!)

139th Place: Lateysha Grace (BB17)

I feel Lateysha is only looked back on fondly because:
a) Jason evicted her, and Jason is a mean old aggressive man apparently
b) The twerk malfunction
c) Us all having to endure chuff me dizzy's racism childish misspellings of her name perhaps left us with an instilled sense of defiance over poor Lateysha's name.

And that's about it! Her tenure in the house was pretty under the radar. She got on with both sides of whatever artificial divides there were, but mostly stayed in bed with Sam, Ryan and Hughie who were all varying degrees of 'obnoxious queer' and fed her not-entirely-earned "Queen" status. She was nominated by Laura on launch night and straight away played the "she's jealous of me" card (admittedly this was the briefest of conflicts but still a glimpse into the narcissism and delusion that was Lateysha Grace), she tried to place herself and Jackson above all of the others for "doing it for their kids" and used this as justification to nominate the outsiders, and then spent her post-housemate status for the rest of the series slagging off Evelyn for hooking up with Alex. Which wasn't at all out of jealousy

She did show promise and is nowhere near the worst of the series: her awareness to clock Marco for his tiresome womanising and partyboy antics ("if you've been to Tenerife, he's been to Elevenerife"), her cottoning on to Andy being a snake (I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS FORUM'S LOVE OF ANDY WEST. WHO GOES ON BIG BROTHER FOR INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION? BORE OFF. PEOPLE ARE STONED. TO DEATH.) and part of the start of her downfall was largely orchestrated by Natalie (telling her Hughie had called her a 'slag' when he'd done no such thing, so she would fly off the handle and begin the "bitchy diva" edit she ultimately signed off with), but... she didn't do much else and still led a vile clique so for that she must go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 08-11-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote