BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Youtuber Jack Maynard heading into the jungle

Quote:
CONOR Maynard's YouTube star brother Jack will be a surprise arrival in I'm A Celebrity.

The Internet sensation is jetting Down Under to join the line-up of the hit reality show.

Jack, 22, is the pop star's younger brother and he has made a name for himself with his channel on the video-sharing site.

The Sun Online can now exclusively reveal he will be given a huge career boost after landing a place in the new series of I'm A Celeb.

He will be joining stars including actress Jennie McAlpine and The Saturdays singer Vanessa White.

Jack is sure to win over younger viewers with his cute looks and onscreen charm.

He has more than 1.1 million subscribers to his YouTube channel, where he posts vlogs, challenges and comedy skits.

The Internet star previously worked as a personal trainer before following his brother into the spotlight.

I'm A Celebrity is heading back to ITV on Sunday, November 19 and speculation is already mounting about the famous faces heading into the jungle.

It will be hosted by longtime presenters Ant and Dec, while Scarlett Moffatt and Joe Swash have already headed Down Under to begin filming for the spin-off show with Joel Dommett.

Jack is the younger brother of pop star Conor Maynard, pictured
The Sun previously revealed the line-up for this year's show will also include Hollyoaks' Jamie Lomas, along with fellow soap star Jennie.

A source said: "Jamie is a good-looking single guy so they are hoping sparks will fly with one of the single girls in the camp.

“There will be plenty of gorgeous girls in there he could end up hitting it off with. “And the bosses know viewers love a jungle romance. Jamie is a really down-to-earth, funny bloke but also doesn’t suffer fools. So they think he’s a great signing.”

Others touted for a jungle stint include Gemma Collins, Charlotte Crosby, Georgia Toffolo and Lauren Goodger.

An ITV spokesman said: "Any names suggested are speculation until we officially confirm our line-up".
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...ebrity-jungle/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote