Old 08-11-2017, 08:39 PM #1206

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Vanessa Nimmo

I never really took to Vanessa like other people did. She was one of the five housemates of Big Brother 5 that did not pick a side whether it be the Jungle Cats or the Lip Gloss Bitches along with Daniel, Shell, Stuart and Becki although she did lean more in the Jungle Cats favour because she wanted to shag Jason (and Becki kind of did the same thing so it's only really Daniel, Shell and Stuart in the middle). She had a lowkey showmance with Jason but it was ruined when she become the first evicted (in Week 4, may I add due to the removal of Kitten, iconic Bed Sit twist and subsequent Fight Night which resulted in Emma's ejection) and overshadowed by the far superior bunny boiler Michelle and chicken Stu. However, she played quite an important part in Fight Night as she was one of only two housemates to actually partake in a physical fight when a scuffle ensued between her and Nadia and led to security being set into the house (which many people incorrectly presume was because of Emma and Victor's fighting which had been defused at this point). It's rumoured Nadia gave her a big fat slap because Vanessa told her to '**** OFF NADIA' because Nadia made a snide remark about Shell sobbing over the extreme rows between Emma and Victor and Nadia and Jason. Give her her due, Vanessa and Shell's friendship was cute and I'd imagine she'd have made it quite far if she wasn't pitted against Dan the week following Fight Night as for some reason a random female seems to always be vilified after a Fight Night with Sylvia BB9, Savannah BB18 and Vanessa herself falling victim to this. Anyways, I didn't particular rate her and now she's out!

Last edited by Cal.; 08-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote