Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Oh Bots ,didn't you know the detractors could do so much better,it's such an easy job to run a country efficiently !!! she may not be doing what some people deem she should but 'disgusting' NO way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I have no interest in running for public office because I know I wouldn't cope with it, so your point is moot. She should've realised the same and never put herself forward, and certainly not shrouded herself in the hubris and arrogance she did six months ago. She made her bed, and now she must lay in it. At least Cameron was statesmanlike, this woman is a laughing stock. And he ****ed a pig!

Do I feel sorry for her on a human level? Yes. Does that mean I forgive her for all that's gone before? Absolutely not.
Please learn to read Kazanne before making passive aggressive comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I'll stay with Jack_
Disgusting she was for the cuts to Police while Home Secretary.
She has dubious history on gay rights.

She wasted millions on an election she hoped to manipulate from greed.
She continues in the face of all organisations condemning same, to hold the Universal Credit shambles continuing.

One of the worst things is buying DUP votes to protect her own job,rather than compromise and create more concensus on politics,especially after throwing away her overall majority she already had.

She is weak and dare not take any action against Boris Johnson and others,her appointments leave much to question.

Disgusting woman,trying to hide behind supposed Christian values,while in her job,being nothing else but hardline,heartless and in my view wholly ignorant.

I detest this woman and did even when I supported the Cons.
She is in my view the likely worst Home Secretary we ever have had.
She now equally with some of her truly disgusting and heartless policies,the worst PM likely too.

She isn't up to the job,her appointments,her judgements her decisions create more problems.
The only decent thing she could do for me is at last,honourably resign and head off to the backbenches with no real power over anyone again.
Preferably though,clear off into the political wilderness altogether.
Great post Joey. You summed it up much better than I could with things I'd forgotten at six o'clock this morning
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote